Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I made a search in the forum but found nothing…

Last month and these days, I created some items in the other k2 categories than “Demo contents”. When I’m on the view Timeline of the Latest shots, and that I click on last month (or this month), all items of the month concerned appear but ALSO my items from the other categories (= Blog and Documentation).

I don’t understand why, in my “Latest shots” menu parameters only the wanted categories are selected. I didn’t change anything.

The problem is with :
    /itemlist/date/2012/12 or /itemlist/date/2012/11

How to display only the right sub-categories items in Latest shots ?

Thank you !
    Regards

Stork11 Friend

Hello ba75,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

Stork11 Friend

Hello ba75,

Are you using latest version of JA Lens? I checked our demo and no problem faced.

Regards.

ba75 Friend

Hello,

yes, I have this last version :

BTW could you please let me have a look at the “compare” functionality, it seems I have not the rights despite my paid account.

Thank you

1. 1
    2. 2
    Stork11 Friend

I think it’s a feature of K2 extension.

For temporatorily fix this problem, you can put all your categories in to a top parent category. Then point your category setting in module to that top parent. Please try it and let me know the result.

Regards.

jimbourekas Friend

Hello,

did you manage to solve this? I am getting the same behaviour

PARENT CATEGORY A
    —sub category 1
    —sub category 2
    PARENT CATEGORY B
    —sub category 3
    —sub category 4

I have set the module at PARENT CATEGORY 1, sub category 1 and sub category 2

But when I use the module I get K2 items that belong to sub category 3 and 4

Any help?

thanks

jim

Stork11 Friend

Hello jimbourekas,

Which module are you using? Because we’re discussing timeline homepage of JA Lens. It’s not a module.

Regards.

jimbourekas Friend

Hello,

The frontpage uses the “JA K2 Timeline” module which you can configure from the modules page.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jimbourekas 366427 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

The frontpage uses the “JA K2 Timeline” module which you can configure from the modules page.</blockquote>

This is configuration for JA K2 Timeline on JA Lens

JA K2 Timeline Module

Note : This module has been developed and styled to use with JA Lens only. You are free to use this module with other templates too, but we shall not provide the style customization for such usage.

Module Position: timeline
    Module Suffix: NOT USED

Backend Settings

Front-end appearance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum