Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am having a problem with the jalogin position.

when the jalogin module is published in the jalogin position, the layout is fine with the module nicely right aligned

However when the “jalogin module” is unpublished and if any other module is published in the “jalogin” position the layout breaks and the module gets shifted to the left next to the logo

Problem is , I do not want to use the jalogin module, but would want to publish other modules in that position

Would be very grateful for any ideas.

Cheers
    Ash

phong nam Friend

Hi bijuhameed,

Which module you want to publish in that position ? You can create i then I will fix this margin problem.
    Currently, I fixed this issue with your current module in that position on your site. Here is my step:
    On your server, open templates/ja_mendozite/blocks/header.php, then replace:

[PHP]<div id=”ja-login”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”jalogin” />
    </div>
    [/PHP]

with

[PHP]<div style=”float:right” id=”ja-login”> // float: right will let your module stay in the right
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”jalogin” />
    </div>[/PHP]

Regards,

Leo

bijuhameed Friend

Thanks Leo.
    Thats perfect. It is indeed this login module that I wanted to be right aligned.
    Thanks once again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bijuhameed 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum