Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve just upgraded the jat3 framework and tried to upgrade ja-purity-ii (which I don’t think worked) but now when I try to open the ja-purity-ii template fro mteh templates/style menu i get the following message:
    Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 17825792) (tried to allocate 692094 bytes) in /home/efac/efac.org.au/plugins/system/jat3/jat3.php on line 111.
    I’m using J2.5.14 with PHP 5.3.27 (Apache server) and I’m having teh same problem with Firefox and IE.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Also when I tried to upgrade the template i got this message:

Copy failed
    JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/efac/efac.org.au/tmp/install_52d0d19406bd8/index.php to /home/efac/efac.org.au/templates/ja_purity_ii/index.php.
    I looked and there’s no fodler of that name in the /tmp folder,

MoonSailor Friend

Could you provide more details about your upgrade process? Did you upgrade via joomla update or JA Extension Manager?

Regarding the issue:

<blockquote>
    Copy failed
    JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/efac/efac.org.au/tmp/install_52d0d19406bd8/index.php to /home/efac/efac.org.au/templates/ja_purity_ii/index.php.
    </blockquote>

Please create new folder “tmp” in your root – set permission 775 to this folder. Then, try to upgrade again.

PS. I could not access account admin you provided. Please check again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum