Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Any idea of what do we need to do, to prevent the logos at our clients section (just before the footer) from overlapping. Please see the attached pictures.

Thank you,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did you solved it ?
    as i can see its working fine on site > http://prntscr.com/8ccvhp

cbc575 Friend

Dear @pankajsharma, No, the issue stills there, it happens more often on narrow monitors and several users are reporting it…!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    in which device you are facing this issue like ipad ?
    do not compare it with resize window , check issue in proper device and share the issue if u found.

cbc575 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 490628 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    in which device you are facing this issue like ipad ?
    do not compare it with resize window , check issue in proper device and share the issue if u found.</blockquote>

Actually I’m seen this issue on my pc, it seems to happen more often on my second monitor 1280 x 1024. The attached image was taken just a few minutes ago from my main monitor 1360 x 768.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    this is screenshot when screen is on 1280px > http://prntscr.com/8di8m8
    there is no issue as in your screen .
    I tried a lot to change screen size but not able to replicate issue on my end > http://prntscr.com/8di8zy
    can u check it on different devices , does seems to be an problem here.

cbc575 Friend

@pankajsharma I just checked the iPad and iPhone and none have issues, I agree with you that its really difficult to replicate the problem and I have no clue what’s triggering it. Lets put this thread in hold while I keep investigating.

Thank you for your help…!

cbc575 Friend

Dear @pankajsharma

I was able to replicate the error, seems that this occurs with higher probabilities in Internet Explorer 10.

Hope you will be able to see it too.

Thank you and kind regards,

cbc575 Friend

<em>@cbc575 490829 wrote:</em><blockquote>@pankajsharma I just checked the iPad and iPhone and none have issues, I agree with you that its really difficult to replicate the problem and I have no clue what’s triggering it. Lets put this thread in hold while I keep investigating.

Thank you for your help…!</blockquote>

————–

Thank you and kind regards…!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Thanks for screenshot , I can see the problem on my end .
    Add this code in custom.css file
    save file , clean cache and check .

.img-grayscale.uber-cliens .client-item span {width:100%!important;}

if it does not work, Kindly PM me your site super user admin details . I will debug and fix it directly on your site.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum