Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, how to change the title “Overview” in articles movies*
    thank you for your reply

pavit Moderator

Hi

To change it *goto this file*languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_obelisk.ini *line 134

TPL_K2_OVERVIEW="Overview"
    *change here*

reg12 Friend

thank you very much I apologize for not having to ask the same time but also how do I change “view all” thank you in advance

1. Capture
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can change it in the same file*languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_obelisk.ini *line 105

;Module content slider
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_CREATED="Created"
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_ORDERING="Ordering"
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_HITS="Hits"
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_VIEW_ALL_TITLES="View All"
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_VIEW_ALL="View All"

To avoid that your next updates will override your changes *you can also make this changes directly from backend overriding it

Go to Extensions >> Language Manager >> Overrides >> Click on New >> in Language constant add*TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_VIEW_ALL *in Text add your new value for it *>> Save

reg12 Friend

Merci beaucoup, c’est sympa
    Cordialement

abinashpaul Friend

Hi,

I tried adding more buttons other than “created”,”ordering”,”hits”, like button 1, button 2, button 3 to the JA Slider module(*languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_obelisk.ini ), but it didn’t work.

For ex.-

;Module content slider
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_CREATED=”Created”
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_ORDERING=”Ordering”
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_HITS=”Hits”
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_BUTTON1=”button1″
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_BUTTON2=”button2″
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_BUTTON3=”button3″
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_VIEW_ALL_TITLES=”View All”
    TPL_JA_MOD_CONTENTSLIDER_VIEW_ALL=”View All”

Can you please tell me how to do the above mentioned stuff from administrator panel and through editing the file?

Nazario A Friend

@abinashpaul,

This refers to the sort order list “created, ordering, hits” of JA Content Slider module . If you want to add the button, you need to customise new order by yourself. The files for modification: /modules/mod_jacontentslider/helper.php and /templates/your_template_name/html/mod_jacontentslider/default-home.php

You might need to hire a developer to help on this if you are not familiar with coding. Sorry for not being of much help under this case.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum