Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

See http://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/travel/getaways/766-summer-event.html

please tell me where in css I add margin or padding to fix text going over the image – seems to only be problem if there is a caption and only on blog category pages.

TomC Moderator

Not sure where you’re seeing text overlapping the image – at least on the page link you provided.

gerrijensen Friend

Must be browser specific I get the text over image on Chrome. It’s Ok in Safari for me. What browser are you using?

TomC Moderator

<em>@gerrijensen 429645 wrote:</em><blockquote>Must be browser specific I get the text over image on Chrome. It’s Ok in Safari for me. What browser are you using?</blockquote>
    Mostly Firefox . . . Can you post a screenshot of the overlap issue?

gerrijensen Friend

I attached a screen shot

1. textover
    Saguaros Moderator

It also looks fine at my end with Chrome version 35.0.1916.114

gerrijensen Friend

Please look at this page see the text written on the picture and cut off Title – 4th and 5th article down — how to fix. I checked in chrome and firfox — did you look at the graphic I previously sent?

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, I did check that attached screenshot but it’s definitely strange as it looks on my end: http://prntscr.com/49bgwa

Can you try clearing your browser’s cache, cookies and restarting it?

gjensen Friend

Finally found the problem it was image size. I add ja thumbnail extension and set it to 150 x150 for category blog pages and it fixed the problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gjensen 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum