Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Installing JomSocial I need to display a heading title for this page. Already tried “Page Display Options” settings but it did not work. Also I cannot target h1.componentheading (template.css) with firebug at my JomSocial page. It seems like this heading structure is missing or not shown there…

Thanks for any help,
    Martin

1. problem
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@monger quark 325231 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Installing JomSocial I need to display a heading title for this page. Already tried “Page Display Options” settings but it did not work. Also I cannot target h1.componentheading (template.css) with firebug at my JomSocial page. It seems like this heading structure is missing or not shown there…

Thanks for any help,
    Martin</blockquote>
    Hello monger,

Because JA Lens doesn’t support any 3rd parties component (except K2 component). So if you’d like to place your JomSocial title on JA Lens toolbar, you need to put inline style in “<h2 class=”componentheading”>JomSocial–Title</h2>” on each page of JomSocial as below (“margin-top” depends on title of each page):

margin-top: -180px !important;
    color: # 333333
    position: absolute;
    font-size: 400%;
    font-family: ‘MontserratRegular’,sans-serif;
    font-weight: normal;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    width: 960px;

Hope this help.

Best regards.

dakyou Friend

hey stork 11,

Can you make it clearer on how to include the page titles on 3rd party components ? what do you mean by “on each page of JomSocial”?

and where do I put this inline style into ? which file, lets say jomsocial?

Stork11 Friend

Hello dakyou,

You need to ask your developer to use Firebug (an extension of Firefox, or similar inspection tool on other browser) to find style of header of each JomSocial page. Then you input above styling code into JomSocial CSS file.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum