Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am using this template for a client and when you are in any version of IE and Safari the home page will hop. It does not do it on other pages. When in IE you have to manually scroll from the middle up to the top. In Safari it goes to the middle but then will self correct and go to the top on it’s own. In Firefox it is perfect of course. But the problem is that my client only uses IE and this is an issue that has always bothered them. If there is a tweak I can do to the template to fix this bug please let me know.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Hate to tell you, but it is doing it in Chrome as well. Can you provide an ADMIN login so we can take a look under the hood for you?

Thanks,
    John.

Try this: Disable your “TRAVEL BOOKING ENGINE” module.
    Then Clear your Cache and refresh your page.
    See if that doesn’t stop the page jump. If it does, then please contact the module’s maker for a fix.

Thanks,
    John.

urjoomla Friend

Yep that was the culprit. Once I unpublished that the problem was solved. So I guess until I get an update from that provided they will have to live with this issue. Thanks for the speedy assist.

We might be able to diagnose it for you.
    It seems there is some script running making sure that the page loads that form in its entirety.
    I’m sure you aren’t writing history, though, and the developer has probably already got a quick answer for it.

Have fun!
    John.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum