Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have other Joomla 2.5 and JoomlArt. How do I configured them with the same model of 404 Page?

Could you help me with this?

chavan Friend

do it with htaccess. or

this tutorial will help you build one

http://docs.joomla.org/Creating_a_Custom_404_Error_Page

Tech-xml Friend

Chavan sorry if not explained properly, but my doubt is the same: how can I use the style “Page 404 of the template JA Orisite” in other templates?

How do I copy that style to another template? That only works in the template JA Orisite?

chavan Friend

There is customization on your template to be done, if you need post your ftp details . I will try to make it for you

Tech-xml Friend

I have knowledge in HTML, CSS and PHP. If you have to describe what has to be done. I can try here. Or if you prefer you can send me a PM. Also because I think I need to do this in more sites.

Tech-xml Friend

no answer – you can help me with this?

swissa Friend

<em>@insofticursos 311158 wrote:</em><blockquote>no answer – you can help me with this?</blockquote>

I think that this comes from error.php which is located at templates/ja_orisite/error.php

You could try copying that and as you know php adapt for your site if you need to.

Bestens

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum