Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

How come on the demo site, the BLOG page has a blue line across with title. I want to do this on other pages but cant find out where to do this. Any help ? 🙂

khoand Friend

I don’t see anything as you said. Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation to illustrate your idea? What pages do you want to change?

cybernet Friend

thanks for the reply

On this snapshot, there is a blue line with title Our Blog – i would like to achieve this on other pages ie Contact Us

1. snapshot
    khoand Friend

Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

cybernet Friend
    we2solutions Friend

Hi Cybernet,

See is there is any topbanner custom module activated in that page(blog)..if it is you want to create same custom modules and activate them to other pages.

Thanks

we2solutions Friend

Or else please provide me the login details via PM.i will check it for you.

khoand Friend

<em>@cybernet 283419 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, this is the development area

http://www.warringtondanceschool.co.uk/Demo/index.php/our-blog</blockquote>
    You create module type Custom HTML. There is a snapshot :

Or Could you give me username + password of backend and a link to your website?I will help you.

1. 1
    John Wesley Brett Moderator

<em>@cybernet 283406 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks for the reply

On this snapshot, there is a blue line with title Our Blog – i would like to achieve this on other pages ie Contact Us

</blockquote>

This is one of those things that is so easy to do, you almost think “I can’t be that simple…” But it is!

Goto : EXTENSIONS > MODULES > NEW > CUSTOM HTML
    All you need do is set a TITLE (this is what will show in the blue banner) and set the module position to TOPBANNER and select the pages you want it to appear. No content is necessary as the module takes its content from the title of the module. Incredibly simply.

NOTE: You cannot have 2 “TOPBANNER” modules on a single page.
    NOTE: Remember to enable your new module. New modules are NOT enabled by default.

That’s all there is to it!
    Have fun
    John.

cybernet Friend

OMG – Thats all there was too it………….errmmm embarrassed.com !!!! 😀

thank peeps – really appreaciate it 🙂

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Any time, man!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum