Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hello,

when i go to change the page title, all is great and dandy, then i do a preview of the website, and
    well,

Like where it says Home underneath it it says Test ( my page title )

Why can’t it say Home or something else? i dont want to disable it as i read how to do using search. i’d like to have it there, fills it up a bit even if it says HOME home twice

1. Capture
    gossy Friend

<em>@lastdon 51444 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,

when i go to change the page title, all is great and dandy, then i do a preview of the website, and
    well,

Like where it says Home underneath it it says Test ( my page title )

Why can’t it say Home or something else? i dont want to disable it as i read how to do using search. i’d like to have it there, fills it up a bit even if it says HOME home twice</blockquote>
    Hello,
    if you want to chage manu title then you have to change manu title from diffrent location. please change menu parameter- system:

login your control panel > Menus > Main Menu* > Home( cilick on home menu) > now you will find menu ‘Parameters – System’ from right colum of the page. now change the page title.

now open a blank browser, delete your browser cookis and open your site. it will show.

Good Luck!

Regards,
    bluezeal

lastdon Friend

hey, this is exactly what i did

login your control panel > Menus > Main Menu* > Home( cilick on home menu) > now you will find menu ‘Parameters – System’ from right colum of the page. now change the page title.

and the page title shows underneath the HOME button !!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lastdon 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum