Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I’m using ja-zite on this page:

staging.kitchen2soul.com

What am i doing wrong on using pagebreak to divide an article in separated tabs?

If I use pagebreak in the JCE Editor it only shows an horizontal line in the frontend instead of using the tab or slider functionality like i configured it in the native pagebreak plugin of joomla … :-[

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you provide some more details in which article you are facing this issue .
    As i checked article manager and there is no article present there .
    (Recheck the issue with default joomla template.)
    Also i saw your stating site is running on Joomla 3.4.1 , and currently template is not ready for Latest Joomla .

markovicho Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 476084 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Can you provide some more details in which article you are facing this issue .
    As i checked article manager and there is no article present there .
    (Recheck the issue with default joomla template.)
    Also i saw your stating site is running on Joomla 3.4.1 , and currently template is not ready for Latest Joomla .</blockquote>

Take a look at the main page :

http://staging.kitchen2soul.com/

In the upper part of the text i placed several pagebreaks…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@markovicho 476107 wrote:</em><blockquote>Take a look at the main page :

In the upper part of the text i placed several pagebreaks…</blockquote>
    Please provide the article link , As content page break is working in content items .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@markovicho 476107 wrote:</em><blockquote>Take a look at the main page :

In the upper part of the text i placed several pagebreaks…</blockquote>
    Please provide the article link , As content page break is working in content items .

markovicho Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 476115 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please provide the article link , As content page break is working in content items .</blockquote>

its the “home” oder “main” page where it set in the pagebreaks…

look at the screenshot :

1. Unbenannt
    markovicho Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 476115 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please provide the article link , As content page break is working in content items .</blockquote>

its the “home” oder “main” page where it set in the pagebreaks…

look at the screenshot :

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Mark

Page break is working in the Joomla content (Articles ).i have not found any article on your site .

I am not able to check it because there is no default Joomla template on your staging site and no article .
    Please add the articles and check the issue in articles .

+ i suggest you to use compatible joomla with template .Currently template is not ready for latest Joomla .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Mark

Page break is working in the Joomla content (Articles ).i have not found any article on your site .

I am not able to check it because there is no default Joomla template on your staging site and no article .
    Please add the articles and check the issue in articles .

+ i suggest you to use compatible joomla with template .Currently template is not ready for latest Joomla .

markovicho Friend

Is there a difference in behaviour between a “real” article and the category description ?

Everything else seems to work fine with Joomla 3.4…and the template was marked as “Joomla 3.x” ready…

I will try it with an article or use an external slider/tab plugin.

But thanks 🙂

markovicho Friend

Is there a difference in behaviour between a “real” article and the category description ?

Everything else seems to work fine with Joomla 3.4…and the template was marked as “Joomla 3.x” ready…

I will try it with an article or use an external slider/tab plugin.

But thanks 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi category contains the articles inside it seseveral different articles .
    if you are new in Joomla u can learn about joomla here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi category contains the articles inside it seseveral different articles .
    if you are new in Joomla u can learn about joomla here

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum