Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi. Now I’m using JA JOBBOARD (Joomla1.5) on my website but I can’t figure out its pagination problem on the resume list. There are 50 resumes on my registration and first page shows 20. if i click on next button, it shows ‘not found results’ and couldn’t show remainings. I don’t understand what’s wrong. Please help me to solve this problem?

bigantica Friend

is there anybody?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Bigantica,

The JA JobBoard component is one of our special commercial components, which requires separate payment for JA JobBoard at sign up page http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php?tab=jobboard

Meanwhile your account ” bigantica ” is currently active under free membership. I wonder if you have another account on JobBoard apart from your “bigantica”. Please help to clarify on this.

Hope to hear from you

Regards

bigantica Friend

One of my colleagues downloaded it for sometime so that i don’t know about it actually. Because there are no way to fix this problem I decided to apply for developers.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Bigantica,

Our technical support and download access are available only to active paid members, at the same time we provide limited support (bug fixes) for our free products, however, the one you are using is not a free product.

Meanwhile, I do not see active club membership in your profile and so it would not be possible to help you out for this commercial extension.

Could you please get me a favor by getting back with the forum registered username that your friend used to download our JobBoard Component ?

Hope this makes sense and look forward from you

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum