Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

It occured to me that a most excellent offering from JoomlArt would be a PAID MEMBERSHIP component/module to integrate into a Joomla site – similar to the way JA offers their JA-News Module with various templates.

Not to overstep my bounds, but perhaps the JA Team might consider offering up the membership script they use for the JoomlArt website.

I think an offering like this would go even further toward setting JoomlArt apart fromt he rest of the Joomla Template Clubs out there.

🙂

TOM

TomC Moderator

Any thoughts on this?

You know, I would join the Extension club just to get a membership script that works well within a Joomla environment
    (such as the one JoomlArt uses – winky winky). 😎

Am I alone ??

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi tcraw1010,
    thank you for your recommendation!
    However, the membership system we are running is not a joomla component and there will be no way to make it as a component. If you feel interested in the solution, you can request a quote for custom coding by sending an email to customworksjoomlart.com and I will follow up with you from there

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum