Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The Paranormal Forum is using the latest template Ja Galena as I felt the look was just about right, and I could always make a few minor adjustments as needed.

I’ve only made a few adjustments so far, but feel free to leave any comment, suggestions or feedback.

mfcphil Friend

You know I had a strange feeling someone would make a site like this :confused:

TomC Moderator

I think the site looks really good . . . perhaps enlarge the logo just a but. The top of it almost seems to get lost in the background.
    Maybe a touch of an outer glow, perhaps?

tempusserbia Friend

You leave “Popular” and “Grunge Style”, was it intentional or not? And hit it with some eye candies. To me, it’s too monotonous

fortest Friend

<em>@tempusserbia 54835 wrote:</em><blockquote>You leave “Popular” and “Grunge Style”, was it intentional or not? </blockquote>

Yes it was intentional. I’ll leave those there until I have time to continue working on the template.

TomC Moderator

<em>@comtech 54949 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes it was intentional. I’ll leave those there until I have time to continue working on the template.</blockquote>

You mean the website, right?

😉

Menalto Friend

Where is Mulder and Scully?

tempusserbia Friend

<em>@Menalto 54960 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where is Mulder and Scully?</blockquote>

Hunting “Helio” 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tempusserbia 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum