Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hosting run out can’t afford to renew sorry

ncrc Friend

Are these all supposed to be the same gif? Or seperate ones? Can you check your .rar?

<blockquote>i decided to separate all the major graphics from the one big list to separate gifs to make things a bit easier for all.</blockquote>

ShannonN Friend

ncrc;19647Are these all supposed to be the same gif? Or seperate ones? Can you check your .rar?

what?
    I said I took all the main graphic elements out of the logo_background.psd and merely made each one available as a separate file rather than 17 or so elements in a single file that is logo_background.

That is only to help the ppl who find it confusing to use a list based single graphic?

You now have all the three instances of flowers etc available to change it seems some ppl couldn’t figure on the psd where or what was what?

Cheers ShannonN

instantinlaw Friend

Another great job Shannon!
    Thanks! 😀

ncrc Friend

<em>@ShannonN 19684 wrote:</em><blockquote>what?
    I said I took all the main graphic elements out of the logo_background.psd and merely made each one available as a separate file rather than 17 or so elements in a single file that is logo_background.

That is only to help the ppl who find it confusing to use a list based single graphic?

You now have all the three instances of flowers etc available to change it seems some ppl couldn’t figure on the psd where or what was what?

Cheers ShannonN</blockquote>

Scuse me maybe I’m confused here but when I unzip the file ( Not that i need it, just looking!) All i see is a screenshot of the original background including logo AND text, just named differently , now you said “each (one of the 17 Elements) one available as a separate file rather than 17 or so elements in a single file that is logo_background.” So heres what i see, 18 screenshots of the original background including the logo_background(which includes the Original Text, that you said you had left out).

So what does Shape6copy3 really look like? Not that I need to know. . I’m looking at the layers right now. . But how does that help anyone?

Now again “What?” :confused:

instantinlaw: can you help me understand what he is saying?

ShannonN Friend

ncrc;19712Scuse me maybe I’m confused here but when I unzip the file ( Not that i need it, just looking!) All i see is a screenshot of the original background including logo AND text, just named differently , now you said “each (one of the 17 Elements) one available as a separate file rather than 17 or so elements in a single file that is logo_background.” So heres what i see, 18 screenshots of the original background including the logo_background(which includes the Original Text, that you said you had left out).

So what does Shape6copy3 really look like? Not that I need to know. . I’m looking at the layers right now. . But how does that help anyone?

Now again “What?” :confused:

instantinlaw: can you help me understand what he is saying?

I apologize i have uploaded the wrong files I will correct it shortly and reload, you are correct these are useless

Cheers ShannonN

ncrc Friend

No Problem! I am trying to help out here as much as I can, after reading some posts about things not being answered, I also thought I’d double check some things… Doesn’t look like ‘instantinlaw’ even checked the rar before posting!
    <em>@instantinlaw 19699 wrote:</em><blockquote>Another great job Shannon!
    Thanks! :D</blockquote> 😮 HEH!

Anyway. Have a good 4th Everyone!

instantinlaw Friend

ncrc;19809No Problem! I am trying to help out here as much as I can, after reading some posts about things not being answered, I also thought I’d double check some things… Doesn’t look like ‘instantinlaw’ even checked the rar before posting!
    😮 HEH!

Anyway. Have a good 4th Everyone!

You are correct I did’nt check it (at first) because Shannon rarely screws up and everything he has done in the past has been 5 star. I did check it after your original post about it being the wrong files but I decided not to change my post because knowing Shannon, I knew he would correct the mistake and there would be no need to modify my post. And I was right! Another great job Shannon! 😀

ShannonN Friend

instantinlaw;19811You are correct I did’nt check it (at first) because Shannon rarely screws up and everything he has done in the past has been 5 star. I did check it after your original post about it being the wrong files but I decided not to change my post because knowing Shannon, I knew he would correct the mistake and there would be no need to modify my post. And I was right! Another great job Shannon! 😀

I have not uploaded them yet as I am going to pull them into fireworks at some stage and totally slice and dice so fireworks users will be able to export them as sliced images etc teh way fireworks normally does just getting the slices the right size is fiddly but it will happen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum