Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In your documentation I can see that Job Board is unsing paypal as payment method. I need some more. 1st I need offline payment and 2nd I need credit card in germany/europe. Are there any solutions for me?

thx and cheers

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

1) 1st I need offline payment
    => We had dd-on already, you can go to download it here after your successful payment (as I have checked that you have not purchased JA Job Board yet):
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=920

2) 2nd I need credit card in germany/europe
    => Currently, the direct payment via credit card has not been supported (it shall be supported in the coming time); therefore, there are two options for you:
    – Writing that add-on (because JB allows to install more payment gate-ways)
    – Using the payment function via credit card of paypal

kutu Friend

Sometimes plugins or modules cant setup, it says “XML not found” for this situation what should i do. For example to setup JA Job Board Plugin Payment (Offline Payment) plugin

Anonymous Moderator

Hi kutu,

If you download many modules, plugins from server; all of these modules, plugins shall be compressed into one file. You must decompress that file and install each module and plugin.

JA Job Board Plugin Payment (Offline Payment) similarly to other addons (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=138) which is one addon of JAJobBoard, with different installation way for each type.

Ex: In order to install addon JA Job Board Plugin Payment (Offline Payment), you must decompress the file after downloading and copying wirebank.php file into the folder: /components/com_jajobboard/asset/payments/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum