Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

I paid 70 dlls yesterday to become a jatc member.

In this ticket I’m ataching a file to proove it.

I’ve just called to paypal and they confirm the payment was made. trans ID 0LC4781082425535R

I need to download a template for my custumer. He is angry with me!!!

Paypal ask you to contact them in order to clarify this Issue.

Please do it as son as possible.

Best Regards

1. payment
    Phill Moderator

To whom did you speak to at JA stating payment was not made or are you just assuming that because you cannot yet download? Sometimes Paypal drag their heels so it does not show up on the JA system. I will contact one of the team who should be able to assist find out what has happened. I am sure we can get to the bottom of it quickly.

rececena Friend

Hi…. I did not assume anything. I received an email from U this morning, so I contacted my Bank and Paypal, they assure me that there’s nothing wrong with the payment. You can review the payment transaction number and ticket in file I attached in my previous message.
    Please review the info if necessary and tell me what further action is required.

Regards

———————————
    JoomlArt.com – Payment is not successful! Is our signup process too confusing?‏

JoomlArt (admin@joomlart.com)

07:00 a.m.

Para: Roman Cecena

Dear Roman Cecena,

This is Arvind, I would be your point of contact at JoomlArt. I realize that you backed out at the last moment from signing up with us. What stopped you? Was it the membership price or confusing plan details?

Let me help you to make the decision here. Your feedback will not only help us improve our site for better user experience but most importantly it will give us another chance to fulfill your desire to try our products.

Share your feedback and we will go extra length to resolve the issue which stopped you from completing the checkout process.

Give us your feedback

You can always come back to pick out your membership of choice then complete the check-out again anytime at:

http://www.joomlart.com/member/member.php

———————————-

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi rececena,

I am activating your membership on a temporary basis. I have asked the accounts department to check why the payment is not reflecting in the system.

Regards

Arvind

rececena Friend

Tks man

I have a question.
    Im a jatc membe (with 3 domains) What about if i need another domains through the year?
    Not enought to become the other level member. 300 dlls its too much. Cause i don’t know yet if it would be necessary.
    Is there a way to download an adicional ammount without change my membership.
    Best regards

Phill Moderator

You can download what you wish as a member but are licenced to 3 domains. However, you can use as many sub domains of those as you wish. If you want more domains then you can either upgrade to developer membership or licence another 3 for $70.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@rececena 394366 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I paid 70 dlls yesterday to become a jatc member.

In this ticket I’m ataching a file to proove it.

I’ve just called to paypal and they confirm the payment was made. trans ID 0LC4781082425535R

I need to download a template for my custumer. He is angry with me!!!

Paypal ask you to contact them in order to clarify this Issue.

Please do it as son as possible.

Best Regards</blockquote>

Hello,

I am so sorry for the delay in handling your case as we were off on weekends.

Your 70$ has really reached our account already and i would like to confirm that JATC 1yr now is officially activated for your account. Kindly check and confirm the same.

For JATC standard membership 1 yr, you are allowed to download all our templates in JATC club and you have 03 licensed domains at maximum ( note that you can install our JATC templates on unlimited subdomains of those or unlimited domains which are redirected to main active licensed domains also). Incase, if you want to increase the licensed domains, you can upgrade to JA Developer membership or renew JATC 1 yr for another year.

Hope all is fine now and feel free to let me know if you have any further doubts.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum