Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve a big pb with this module.

I used joomla 1.5.4 in local and the template Corona without any modification and this the only module installed for the moment.

I’ve two images in my folder and only the one is visible. The second never appear, just the alt tag.
    Moreover, i’m obliged to changed in the css file the Height of module to display my image instead to changed only on the interface of Joomla.

Excuse me for my english, and thanks for your reply !

1. screen
    Sherlock Friend

Hi lemanico !
    have you installed JA Slideshow in your site ? In corona quickstart doesn’t include JA Slideshow.

lemanico Friend

hi,

yes, i intalled JA slideshow module in my site. I have all folders installed (mootools, css, …) and i’ve installed only this module in my site.

The size of images is 195px for the widh and 460px for the height. I tryed to publish module to different position but no effect.

I don’t understand where is the problem. :confused:

Sherlock Friend

Hi lemanico ~!
    please send admin acc via pm , i will check it for you.

lemanico Friend

thanks for your reply,

i desinstalled and re-installed joomla and JA corona yesterday, and now the module JA slideshow works perfectly.

:D:D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lemanico 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum