Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Hi there mfcphil,

I kind of liked the old site, and was not sure what to expect. You have really redone it, and I think you have done it! I mean you have done it very well. I like this. It is clean and orederly, easy to navigate. Even though there is a lot of info on the front page it is not confusing or noisy. Great job.

mfcphil Friend

Thanks Sunrise, it was a big jump from the old site…it was, I’ve been told, one of the most favoured Fagus template sites….but I felt it was time for a change.

Thanks again for the kind words 😉

Phill Moderator

The Dr Who link throws up a 404 from this page.

http://www.peacockquizzes.com/your-requests.html

mfcphil Friend

Thanks Phil

Fixed it 😉

swemmel Friend

Hi Phil,

Honestly saying I liked the previous look more than this one. The previous look suited more the content of the site in my opinion.

Nevertheless again it is a well-balanced website with a nice design. I like it.

Kind regards,
    Peter

mfcphil Friend

Thanks Peter…

I also loved the old site but because of the trouble I had in moving to the 1.5…the old site had to many modification done to it, so we could would have had to strip down all the code and re-do it.
    So we decided it was best to start from stratch with a new look.

The new look is growing on me now!! :p

mfcphil Friend

Please be sure to vote for your favorite site for the June Site of the Month!

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/site-of-the-month-june-2009-poll/

sunrise Friend

I voted already and looking forward to see how the poll goes. A few more days to go and we’ll see who wins this time.

Hope you don’t lose sleep over it. If it gets too exciting, one thing that I’m sure will help is to log on to http://www.peacockquizzes.com and try some of their great quizzes. It is bound to get your mind of the competition, and on something fun, exciting and mind bending.

Good luck.

mfcphil Friend

How true ….but hardly mind bending when I made the quizzes 😉

sunrise Friend

That’s true, I guess I forgot about that. At least fun then and maybe relaxing.

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Gave your site the thumbs up in the poll, nice site, like the imagery and it has a fun quality but keeps that professional touch.

Nice work.

mfcphil Friend

Thanks for the kind words and the support 😉

jsliao Friend

nice work on the revamp. one thing i notice is that the logo’s font’s anti aliasing looks weird. not sure if its anti alias or whatever but just look at the edges of the fonts and they don’t look smooth. Kinda jagged? Not sure if this is the intended effect here but it makes the logo look ‘out of place’

mfcphil Friend

I kinda like the logo…so unless you can provide me with a better idea I think I will stick with it for now

zipper Friend

The site looks good indeed, but i share jsliao’s opinion about the logo. It looks kind off fuzzy. If you can fix that, it would be perfect.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)

This topic contains 72 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum