Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author

<em>@zipper 143134 wrote:</em><blockquote>The site looks good indeed, but i share jsliao’s opinion about the logo. It looks kind off fuzzy. If you can fix that, it would be perfect.</blockquote>

One day I may get round to making another logo, but that will have to do for now, Thanks for taking time out to look at the site though 🙂

didima Friend

l think looks perfect but logo looks very cheap and dont much is with theme, other than that looks perfect.

mfcphil Friend

Thanks for your input Didima I have made a request in the Logo help to see if anyone has any idea’s for a new Logo

mfcphil Friend

Logo and background updated

http://www.peacockquizzes.com

logo.png

Phill Moderator

Nice new logo Phil and welcome back. Been a long time since seeing you here.

mfcphil Friend

Cheers Phil….and I must make some more time available to help out!!!

Seems all I ever do when I’m here is go around removing people’s sneeky spam posts and adding to the banned list

Just call me Mr Popular :laugh:

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Welcome back Phil,

Even the Favicon looks good. Saw the site after long time and you too.

Regards

Arvind

mfcphil Friend

<em>@drarvindc 215462 wrote:</em><blockquote>Welcome back Phil,

Even the Favicon looks good. Saw the site after long time and you too.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

The Favicon is not showing on my pc, I’m using the IE8 browser >:(

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Its very clear in the firefox. Did you check in Firefox too?

mfcphil Friend

<em>@drarvindc 215489 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its very clear in the firefox. Did you check in Firefox too?</blockquote>

I checked most browsers (including firefox) and can see it working in nearly all the other browers, just cant understand how it can still be showing the old Joomla ico after I deleted them all.

My personal preference is for Internet Explorer as I always feel the text looks a little odd in some site using firefox, I’ve tried Chrome but I simply cant get away with it, I think its the lack of a proper serch box

Phill Moderator

The favicon shoes for me in IE8 so it must be the cache on you machine Phil. Clear your temporary internet files and that should sort the problem.

mfcphil Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 215503 wrote:</em><blockquote>The favicon shoes for me in IE8 so it must be the cache on you machine Phil. Clear your temporary internet files and that should sort the problem.</blockquote>

Cleared them about five times, doing all the usual ways….New windows 7 :laugh:

I even downloaded and ran ccleaner to ensure all temp files were deleted, I still see the joomla square favicon! Got me baffled!!

HEY PRESTO…..FIXED ITSELF!!!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

This topic contains 72 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum