Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi i ´m using this great template and i have a problem with open modal views in mobile and tablet size.

I use Perfect ajax pop up to open a modal pop up with a form. In desktop view it works fine, but in smaller size it doesn´t work properly. I wrote to this extension and they said:

“No it is not CSS. You have Joomla and your template is loading own Bootstrap instead use this build into Joomla and this might be the problem, because Bootstrap Modal script which is used by my module does not work correct on your site.

Ask your template developer to correct his scripts/css that Bootstrap Modal will work with this template on small viewport”

Do you know where can be the problem?. I have investigated but i didn´t see it

Thanks
    AJ

Ninja Lead Moderator

It would be great if you can include url of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, It would help to understand the issue and give you specific answers.

azurdo Friend

Hi Ninja Lead

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@azurdo 399545 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ninja Lead

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks</blockquote>

I should test by switching template of your site to JOOMLA template default but I could not access back-end site. I only test it on mobile layout because pwebcontact (3rd party) module has popup with big view layout and it didn’t work on mobile layout.

If possible you can pm me admin access back-end site and I shall check it again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum