Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

web URL: http://www.mariyaflamenco.com

Based on JA Olyra.
    I replaced some the graphics with original artwork. Pretty basic functionality – to host a site for a flamenco dancer – calendar, guestbook, some articles, bios, gallery, etc.

Feedback and suggestions are most welcome!

blackmerlin Friend

Looks good, but i think the black box at the top should be removed. It focus the eyes of the user…

jwellman Friend

I like Pariiti, as anyone who visit my journal would know. 😀 I like your site! It’s looks nice. The only thing I don’t care for is the “Bouncing Effect” on the slideshow, but that is truly personal preference. Good luck with the site!

florsita Friend

Thanks jwellman! I think the photo slide-bounce functionality came with the component and I didn’t mind it, so, I left it as is.

sunrise Friend

Very nice site. I really like the graphics, the colors. You put a lot into it and it looks good. I noticed there were no entries in the blog yet. I’m sure they’ll come, but it is good to have something there if there is a menu linking to it.

With all the nice colors and graphics, I agree you should find something different than the black on top.

The bouncing can be changed in the module parameters.

Another thing, just personal, is that “Written by Administrator” with every article. To me it is a bit impersonal. Either get rid of it, or put a real name. What would the administrator of a Website know about flamenco, unless, like you, you do both?

But I like the site overall. Very ewll done. Good luck with the site and the dance.

florsita Friend

Great suggestions, thanks sunrise!
    The black bar at the top has never bothered me, but now, that you’ve pointed it out, I can really see it as odd.

Thanks all!

alex45 Friend

This seems to be good to see but I feel you have to maintain it ….
    It is good not best…..

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Great website, classic, everything is look high standard!!! 🙂

florsita Friend

Thanks everyone! I have been slacking off with maintaining it… I do need to “keep it alive”.

:p

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  florsita 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum