Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

I was not totally happy with my JA-Senecio template on my personal website. I love the JA-Uvite template so I decided to change to JA-Uvite wood-edition.

The site can be seen here: http://www.pswemmelaar.nl

Used Components:

• Frontpage Slideshow 2.0
    • Joomslide 1.3
    • Phocagallery 2.1.0RC
    • Easybook 2.0.0 RC4
    • Easycaptcha 2.0 RC2
    • eXtplorer
    • Xmap
    • Ultimate Content Display
    • Phocagallery Random Image
    • Phocagallery Tree module
    • Zaragoza Clouds
    • Allvideos
    • Rokbox

With kind regards,
    Peter

1. clip1
    2. clip2
    3. clip3
    questbg Friend

Hi Peter

Very nice site, many congratulations!

Plus, a five year photo gallery, wow, a lot of work there 😎

Best Regards
    Chris

sunrise Friend

Nice site. I like the wood, it makes a nice personal site. I wonder if you could put a frame or some shadow to the banners, it might help them look better, or stand off the background a bit. Other than that, a great site! Congrats!

cjmicro Friend

Looks good! I love joomla for the way you can just change the whole thing, and with such a nice selection of templates it’s really great. Did you make a custom border on your slideshow and gallery of that frame?

Cheryl

swemmel Friend

Hello All,

Thanks for the nice comments. It is a good idea to make a wooden border around the banners too. I will think about that and make that later. 😉

cjmicro;102760Looks good! I love joomla for the way you can just change the whole thing, and with such a nice selection of templates it’s really great. Did you make a custom border on your slideshow and gallery of that frame?

Cheryl

Yes, the border around the slide show and the gallery is a custom made border. Also I had to customize the slideshow’s css to adjust everything.

With kind regards,
    peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum