Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I want to edit the logo.psd file. Most of my edit I know how to execute. But how to get a grip of the mirrowed- text I can’t grasp. I’m not that good with photoshop… but I cant understand why I’m able to edit the front text but not the mirrowd text..

Help anyone…

Claus

Michael Casha Friend

Just make a post in the Header/Logo request area and someone will make it for you.

mfcphil Friend

Got to admit since they started to do the layer mask on the reflection I can not highlight the reflection text. When I try it just adds a new layer

Anyone got a tip how they managed this??

I am aware of the reflection tutorial but just wanted to get this sorted for speed work

tempusserbia Friend

Here you go my firends, just see picture 😉

If you want to learn more about using layer mask, I suggest you to read:

Mod note: Please use tag for image

1. layer-mask
    TAnne Mills Friend

Hi,

I am no graphic designer and I don’t use photoshop, but I’ve figured out how to do it with Macromedia Fireworks…

1. Use text to create your site name/ logo and then make a second copy – then complete the steps below on the copy.
    2. Use the text colour selector and go to Fill Options
    3. Change the Fill from solid to gradient
    4. Select Linear as the Fill category
    5. Drag the gradient tool from being horizontal to vertical
    6. Edit your fill colours (suggest black -> grey -> white if using the black template)
    7. Right click on text and select “Convert to Paths”
    8. Right click on the text and Transform -> Flip Vertically to invert
    9. In the fill options edit the opacity (suggest 100% at top of gradient to 0% about 2/3rds of the way down)
    10. Position under original text/logo

Seems to work okay – see ittoolbox.com.au

Hung Dinh Friend

The reflection effect is quite popular in template design as well as in JA template. Let’s see if we have a better solution (better sliced PSD) in the coming template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum