Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Looking for slice guides or settings that come with the default JA Pariiti template.

I’ve modifed the background and top images wtith the supplied PSD files. But when I Save As the sliced images don’t match up to the original template.

For example the two flowers on default template are 1 slice where my modified version is 2 seperated slices.

Hope this makes sense? Thanks!

kashxo Friend

Use “Save for Web…” then select the slices you want, “Save As…” simply save the whole image

omnicon Friend

Cheers for that…

I workded out the silce locations by looking at the Pariiti images folder and getting as close as possible. Had to ajust the top and header/slidshow area as out a couple of pixels.

Coming along…

ErikThorsen Friend

Do let us know when you have finished it then. So we can see what it looks like. 🙂

nataliebrown Friend

<em>@kashxo 25500 wrote:</em><blockquote>Use “Save for Web…” then select the slices you want, “Save As…” simply save the whole image</blockquote>

When I select “Save For Web” all I get is one image. There are no slices.

Is there a better way to get the slices to match?

abboud Friend

I get the same, Save for the web saves the whole image and no slices.

Menalto Friend

You need to cut out each slice and then save the images.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum