Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I trying to read a few post but couldn’t find the tight answer for picture size.

Let use default template as example, images 1-winter woman ski…of collection 2012 size 480×319. When I click on that image to read the article link with that image, now the same image size 720 x 478. My question is: should I do 2 different size of the same image ?
    There are some more images pushed on the right column which is 480 x 319; 480 x 320; 480 x 338 ect…I have to do exactly the same image size assign at that position???
    Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi anitamtan,

No. The small images that you click to view the relevant article will be get from images of that article. they are resized automatically.
    You don’t have to create 2 sizes of the same images.

Regards,

Leo

anitamtan Friend

Thanks.
    But I have another problem of image: items list of front end page 2012;2011;2010…it shows, some didn’t show, it’s only show the tittle of that item (K2). Only shows the image when I click on that items which open another window?
    How can I fix them show all at the items list as the demo site????
    Thanks in advance again for your kind attention

anitamtan Friend

Thanks, I got it, just have to refresh/ clean catch and log back in.:eek:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitamtan 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum