Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hi,

i’ve got some problems with the configuration. you’ll find my demo installation here: http://demo.mdphotography.de/

and some screen shots:

1) the pictures are cropped on the side. how can i solve that?
    2) I just want to show pictures, no content. how can I remove this white bar?
    3) Here are strange anomalies. Why are these pictures not in a row?
    4) And here arises the total chaos. Why the is the black area so high? Why are multiple lines skipped?

can you please help me. thank you and greetings from munich.

1. testpicture
    2. testpicture3
    3. testpicture2
    alexjoomla Friend

i am so sorry, i posted into the wrong forum. please move. thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

From backend JA Lens template you can set config width and height

But in the best way you can resize width and height with all image before add it to Article.

1. JA_Lens
    alexjoomla Friend

thank you, but that is no answer to one of my four questions…

alexjoomla Friend

Hello again,

can a moderator move this thread? Maybe I get more of an answer?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have spent more time check on your site. Please let me know what did you change css and template on your site? I saw structure difference default JA Lens template.

1) the pictures are cropped on the side. how can i solve that?-> You can resize width and height with all image before add it to Article.
    2) I just want to show pictures, no content. how can I remove this white bar? -> You can do that, use css hidden on content if you never like to show it.
    3)4) Here are strange anomalies. Why are these pictures not in a row? -> Because you are changed css or structure template were broken.

You can make reference to demo like: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_lens/

alexjoomla Friend

hello ninja lead,

thank you for your help. i am sure the only thing i changed is in the template backend
    average item base width to 190 and item height to 200. to fit more the portrait format.

to 1) on the demo from ja_lense there is the same issue with the croped pics. do you know a “golden ratio” for sizing the pictures before adding to an aricle? something like 3/2?

to 2) i will try that. couldt you point out the right class for me?

to 3 and 4) so, when i didn’t changed anything, the only way is to make a new install?

thank you again!

Ninja Lead Moderator

1) You are misunderstanding my suggestion, you can resize image in photoshop (height and width) before adding it to article.
    2) I have added content into “Outdoor 3” article on K2 but content does not show -> Because i see that the html structure of K2 component has been changed.

3), 4) The best way is you can re-install with quickstart and sample data (JA Lens default) and then replace with your content.

I can help you to ignore content and only show image.

lindiaaa Friend

Hallo Alex, please can you explain me how you create this photo wall, that shows articles? I try third day to make it, but nothing. I am really sad of it. Or if you know some tutorial or documentation, when it is explained, please be so kind and send me link. Many thanks. Lindia

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Lindia,

This is user guide about JA Lens Template

Hope help you work with JA Lens Template.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum