Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using the JA Mageia Template. It has an build in fuction to change the picture if you change the Menu item.

I have installed the newest version of shSEF and the news version of J! 1.5.6. After activation of the SEF Component the Component is working fine but I can not see any picture on my website.

Maybe it is a small bug? What is to do?

Kind Regards fron Austria, RS

mj1256 Friend

I have had this happen myself, if you hard coded the urls they will not change when sef os enabled

hopefully there are not a lot of pictures

try to delete your images and then add them back in, but use JCE or what ever joomla editor you have to add them back to your content

also, before you do this, clear your cache. the sef caches files for quicker loading,

rsiebert Friend

Just in the moment I did not use pictures in the content items. I have only pictures as header (header1 … header5) which are not shown if I activate the SEO option. Maybe somebody else have the same situation and solved it.

Sherlock Friend

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

rsiebert Friend

Hello,

I have switched on the SEO Component. Now you can test ist on http://www.smart-ebusiness.net I hope hear from you soon. Maybe you have an idea how I can solve the problem with the YooTools module. It not showing the right design and it have something to do with the CSS.

For the YooTools issue you find more information at this link http://www.yootheme.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,5/topic,10763.0/

Cheers, RS

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    when i view your site, it has error
    <blockquote>Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL</blockquote>

rsiebert Friend

Hello, the website is working. I have some problems last night with the server. I saw it at the logs. Please. try it again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rsiebert 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum