Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I wonder if there will be feed for Pinterest profile in JA System Social Feed plugin.
    Are there any plans for it in near future?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@eldinho 372498 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wonder if there will be feed for Pinterest profile in JA System Social Feed plugin.
    Are there any plans for it in near future?</blockquote>

I think its high time to have pinterest support in the JA Social plugin. If its going to be easy it should not be a problem. Let me get back to you on this, need to discuss with the devs.

Regards

Arvind

wisrbgg Friend

Adding Pinterest would be excellent and I would vote for Tumblr as well.

brandzeichen Friend

<em>@drarvindc 372516 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think its high time to have pinterest support in the JA Social plugin. If its going to be easy it should not be a problem. Let me get back to you on this, need to discuss with the devs.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Hi Arvind, could you check with the dev and tell us when it will be enabled? Many other providers do have this integrated and Pinterest is very important to have!
    Thanks, Chris

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Chris,

The dev work is on and we are trying to add pinterest support to the plugin. You can see the task here : http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECPLGSOCIALFEED-74

If it is possible to add pinterest support the above task shall be completed and released with the new version scheduled for release in the next 1-2 weeks.

Regards

Arvind

gavind Friend

Great! I guess I can assume that a lot of people are very excited about this release.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum