Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would like to place a module below the JA Side News module (the three photos links right below the JA Slide Show) and above the black background area that has JA Tiris in it. I attached a photo that shows the area.

I used a template a while back, I forgot the name of it, that had a module called JA News if I’m remembering right. I could set the module to put recent articles in it, or articles from various categories.

I went to Menu Manager: Edit Menu Item>Home, and played around with the Menu Item Type, but that put some random characters in that area when I chose blog or category list, or single article.

I have two websites that I use this template for. On one site I’d like to either have a module that displays category articles, or a single article, and on the other site I would like to put a video there.

Is there any way that I can do any of these things? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1. Screen-Shot-2014-05-21-at-5.50.57-PM
    swissa Friend

There is a position under the slideshow/sidenews part at the top and before the main content. If you look at the JA demo http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_tiris, it’s the ‘Welcome to JA Tiris etc’ that you can use. Position is ‘content-mass-top’.

You could use JA News Pro there that can call from Joomla or K2 content. Or for the video just use a custom-html module.

Does that help?

jlewis3233 Friend

That helps a lot! Thanks!

I’m sure I’m going to break something as I’m playing around with these settings, so there will probably be more questions coming. lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jlewis3233 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum