Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Do you plan to do in 2007 a web 2.0 template like:

http://www.imagekind.com

with clean , and nice colors ?

thank you

Michael Casha Friend

I agree a web2.0 style template would be nice.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@buddha 9886 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey there… was looking around the net and saw this site.

http://www.yootheme.com/

their stock is limited, hence me not switching. but cna you make some more 2.0 type designs, so that we can get a break from the drum normal templates?

other than that keep them coming!</blockquote>
    buddha: I’ve moved your thread into this one as they are one of the same thing. Keep an eye out for our upcoming templates 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

I like stuff that “hides” or disappears. 🙂 Loved the top “expand for adding log in or info about the company”. But I do think that Joomlart templates are far superior and who actually knows what web 2.0 really is? As far as I knew, web 2.0 is all about user generated and controlled content? Such as customizing the view, content and general look and feel of the site. I might be off but that was my impression.

I love all “gadgets” and cool new features so I hope to see many more of those in the “near” future! I think that the more feedback and suggestions we come up with the more/better/professional results the team can deliver. 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Erik is spot on! We need your input, and trust me.. if your input is welcomed by others you have a very very strong chance that it’ll make it into the pack.

Hung Dinh Friend

FYI,
    The comming template – 2nd template for Mar will be a Web 2.0 template

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 9904 wrote:</em><blockquote>FYI,
    The comming template – 2nd template for Mar will be a Web 2.0 template</blockquote>
    HeHe.. I really wasn’t sure if I should tell them or not 🙂

So there ya have it. You guys have requested it, and JoomlArt have made it. If you have more ideas please post it in the forum!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum