Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Please Help! in my site is impossible see the featured articles in frontpage,I’m not utilized K2, only utilize the management of articles of joomla for defect.
    Dear Friend: Is possible help me?
    Kind regards
    Sergio SP

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

Please check again ftp account. I can’t access with it.

sergiosp Friend

Dear, please help! few days ago I wrote and have not received your help, can you help me please? In my site is impossible see the featured articles in frontpage,I’m not utilized K2, only utilize the management of articles of joomla for defect.
    kind regards
    sergiosp

MoonSailor Friend

Hi sergiosp,

I don’t understant your problem. When i check your site, home page show featured articles normally.

Could you please be more specific so that I can offer the proper help?

koi23 Friend

Sergio’s problem is real because am passing through the same issue. I installed the quickstart version of this template few days ago and am finding it impossible to view any featured articles on homepage. I tried activating other default templates and lo, all my articles started showing but once I reverted to this template again, it disappeared again. Please the technical team should seriously look into this issue and it should not be dismissed away.
    Justin

sergiosp Friend

<em>@koi23 342431 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sergio’s problem is real because am passing through the same issue. I installed the quickstart version of this template few days ago and am finding it impossible to view any featured articles on homepage. I tried activating other default templates and lo, all my articles started showing but once I reverted to this template again, it disappeared again. Please the technical team should seriously look into this issue and it should not be dismissed away.
    Justin</blockquote>

yes koi23 problem is real and urgent! in the site I unistalled the diferent extencion and dead not work. Hep me pleasse!

trasermx Friend

and nobody answer???

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@trasermx 378951 wrote:</em><blockquote>and nobody answer???</blockquote>

This is not bug because Homepage of JA Zite template is appearing with Home profile and it’s always hide main_content that for reason Homepage didn’t show FEATURE ARTICLE, if you want to show main_content on Homepage, this way will help you do that,

Go Admin site -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> JA_Zite – Default -> Profile tabs -> Home profile ->Hide Main content block -> set No

See the screenshot

1. main_content
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum