Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

As you can see in the image below, 1. How can i create an article that doesn’t link to the menu, i searched all the forums and couldn’t find any solution for it. 2. How can move the login module, sign-up, or password retrieve to a page that doesn’t link to the menu as well. As an right now it’s on my front page when you try to create a new account.

Thanks in advance,
    Changedaily

Sherlock Friend

Dear changedaily !

I have a solution for you ! You can do it following some step below :

1 .Create a new menu item in menu what isn’t used in your site
    2. Go to extensions >> module manager >> select login module, on right panel set for redirect login page point to that menu what is created at obove step.

changedaily Friend

I’m still not clear of what you meant by Create a new menu item in menu what isn’t used in your site, I’m more of a physical learner, see in action type of person. can you do a step by step demo. So for an article that i don’t want to link to the menu would be the same as doing u are about to show me.

thank you so much for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  changedaily 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum