Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hai all,
    I’m using jateline I template in that the template defaultly align as center.
    However it is ok in desktops (1024×768) but when i’m viewing through my laptop (res: 1280×800) i’m getting too much of waste space on left, right sides.

For that i want to align the template to left and i want to place adds in that gaps.
    can any one help me

Ajith.

Menalto Friend

Do you have a valid license for this template?

atluriajith Friend

<em>@Menalto 65579 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have a valid license for this template?</blockquote>
    Yes I’ve a valid license for my template

questbg Friend

Can you send a URL of the site or a screengrab please?

Menalto Friend

I cant find any membership info about this username you use now, so if you have been a member here you need to provide us with the email and username you signed up with, and you can use this here to contact us directly: http://www.joomlart.com/member/contact.php

anisjolly Friend

i think the bit that says ‘Unlicensed Member’ under your username gives it all away

😉

questbg Friend

ooops, never saw that :-[

TomC Moderator

<em>@atluriajith 65580 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes I’ve a valid license for my template</blockquote>
    Really? . . . Then why does your account indicate “0” downloads?

:confused:

anisjolly Friend

the plot thickens….. :p

anisjolly Friend

He is a:

polly want a pecker!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  anisjolly 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum