Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

i’m using scriptaculous on my ja-corona templates and then the Main menu is not loading.

IE says that there ‘s an error , and it appear when i include the “prototype.js” file.

Here’s the link :

http://www.winknsmile.fr/portfolio/photos.html

Notes:i’m including the scripts like below:

[PHP]<script type=”text/javascript” src=”/modules/mod_portfolio/js/prototype.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/modules/mod_portfolio/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,builder”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/modules/mod_portfolio/js/lightview.js”></script>[/PHP]

The portfolio module is just showing some pics from a directory and loaded with {loadposition user5}:
    – it loads pictures from a directory and auto-create thumbnails

It seems to be the prototype.js that is not compatible with the ja.script.js but i don’t know how to solve it !

Menalto Friend

Can you provide a download link to the module?

Eric RAMAHATRA Friend

i’ve made the module myself , it’s a very basic package including
    – the lightview scripts (/js) , images and css
    – a sample picture for testing
    – the main php module file (mod_portfolio.php) wich just contains the following lines:

[PHP]<script type=”text/javascript” src=”/modules/mod_portfolio/js/prototype.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/modules/mod_portfolio/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,builder”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”/modules/mod_portfolio/js/lightview.js”></script>
    <link href=”/modules/mod_portfolio/css/lightview.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />

<a href=”/modules/mod_portfolio/images/alexanderultrach3.jpg” class=”lightview”>TEST</a>
    [/PHP]

Here is a download link:

http://www.winknsmile.fr/modules/mod_portfolio.zip

Here is the test page (module loaded in position LEFT)
    http://www.winknsmile.fr/portfolio/photos.html

best regards,

Menalto Friend

The first step here would be to replace the prototype/scriptaculous with mootools.
    Im not sure if there allready is a mootools effect similar to the one you use out there, but if it is, use that one instead, or jquery since scriptaculous and mootools does not work togheter, or set your menu to another than moo menu.

Eric RAMAHATRA Friend

i don’t see moo menu in the control pannel of the Corona template.
    Neither “split menu” or “slide menu” are working.

i really don’t know how to transpose the scriptaculous script to moo tools.

Does Corona use the moo script ?

note:
    when i remove the first line (js/prototype.js), the Menu is working but of course lightview doesn’t.

Eric RAMAHATRA Friend

after some search, prototype/scriptaculous ARE NOT COMPATIBLE, so i’ve to choose between one of them as they cannot work together.

I will try to disable mootools.js

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eric RAMAHATRA 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum