Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I wish joomlart could release more shopping templates, we really need something simple, clean and effective for shopping template, eye catching stuff are already out in now a days. Just my 2 cents.
    Anywayz, i’m currently using larix and mesolite, they are good, but they looks pretty much the same. :D:D

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you for your request, although we have not had any fixed timing for a new shopping template, it is certainly now in our priority

mfcphil Friend

Yes got to agree a new great looking shopping template is much overdue 😉

questbg Friend

I agree … I really need one right now too!!

wooohanetworks Friend

I say, “Template is template, one can make default_beez to a top shop! It is about the masters behind the controls…”

🙂

zorroh Friend

yes-yes! photoshopping would be great! 🙂

woohanetworks < we are in request forum… so we requesting because this opportunity has given.

quangtao Friend

Help me! Why can’t I download any? thanks!

questbg Friend

You need to be a Licensed Member to download!

mfcphil Friend

<em>@quangtao 87768 wrote:</em><blockquote>Help me! Why can’t I download any? thanks!</blockquote>

Yes you can download the free templates….have you had any joy with that section?

scotty Friend

I actually joined this site specifically to get a shopping site but alas it was full of bugs. I haven’t tested Mesolite yet but looking at it’s forum there seem to be very few bug/fault threads.

As it’s not that long since Mesolite was released I would prefer if the older shopping templates were updated to the latest Joomla and Virtumart and made bug free of course. Maybe this has been done already? If so… GREAT!

topmanx Friend

You’ll need to wait for mesolite II 😀

topmanx Friend

any news for new shopping templates? :confused:;)

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Agree with you guys, more shopping templates. I prefer Joomlart shopping template coz it is clean, neat and fast loading.

didima Friend

<em>@quangtao 87768 wrote:</em><blockquote>Help me! Why can’t I download any? thanks!</blockquote>

Register today and you will love it, joomla art is great and going to be more great with travel , holiday etc templates:D

nefar Friend

The only reason I joined joomlart was for the shopping cart template. I as well would like to see a couple more options for shopping.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum