Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

plg_system_t3.v2.1.3 Proplem

? Cannot create css cached file in development folder: t3-assets/dev ?

Hi, I’m trying to install the plugin, but the main page error plg_system ja_argo theme is a home that has encountered an error.

1. Adsz

Tuncay

alexsmirnov Friend

Hello,

Could you please help us to help you with your issue and set your admin panel language back to default English while we troubleshooting your site? Otherwise our staff will have really hard time navigating within it. Thanks in advance.

Also, please contact your host and ask them to create in your Joomla root folder /t3-assets/dev. It should be writable for your Joomla system.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alex

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@tuncayarican 420090 wrote:</em><blockquote>plg_system_t3.v2.1.3 Proplem

? Cannot create css cached file in development folder: t3-assets/dev ?

Hi, I’m trying to install the plugin, but the main page error plg_system ja_argo theme is a home that has encountered an error.

</blockquote>

Please PM me FTP credentials and the Url of the page where you are facing the error .
    I need to see the t3-assets folder for further investigation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum