Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have attempted to install the Pollux 1.5 Quickstart Package and everything checks out until I get to the Database page. When I punch in what i know to be the correct info, and press “Next” nothing happens.
    It is dead and will not go beyond that point regardless of anything I have tried over a couple of hours.
    Please any ideas how I get around this brick wall?
    Thanks Steve

izator Friend

Does someone know a workaround for this?

Steve

izator Friend

Silly me, I just assumed that these new 1.5 templates actually WORK.
    Or that if they didn’t someone would be able to advise me why it was not working.
    Wrong on both counts.
    Anyway I have made my own arrangements.
    Here’s some free advice however.
    Try to make sure that the products that you sell actually works as described.
    Or rename them to the JA NO-START Package.
    Thanks for wasting two days of my life.

rlouis Friend

Its all true, this Joomlart experience has been a big waste of my time. Problems installing Genista with no one to answer questions. I don’t like paying for something and having to rely on the kindness of strangers ( the forum) to get help. Quickstart did not work, and no help! I’m stopping payment on my credit card.

TomC Moderator

<em>@rlouis 47568 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t like paying for something and having to rely on the kindness of strangers ( the forum) to get help. [/quote]
    How elitist of you.

Newsflash . . . . this is pretty much how all of the template clubs operate.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum