Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi there!

I am trying to configure a pop-up plugin to display in the homepage. I’ve tried 3 different extensions (JAPopUp, PopUp Anywhere & Simple Popup) with no luck.

It just won’t “pop-up” (:P).

Any clue as to how I should configure these? I’ve installed the plugins and even Custom HTML modules, but I cannot assign any of them to the homepage.

Cheers, and thanks for any help you can give me.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Which area are you referring to on your site? Things at least look to be running smoothly from what I can see the popup appear on your homepage.

You can try to follow the tutorial here and remember it only works with detail article if you want to work with com_content

Ninja Lead Moderator

Which area are you referring to on your site? Things at least look to be running smoothly from what I can see the popup appear on your homepage.

You can try to follow the tutorial here and remember it only works with detail article if you want to work with com_content

malonso Developer

How can you see it?
    I am completely unable to display it. I’m using JA Popup, and still no results 🙁

malonso Developer

How can you see it?
    I am completely unable to display it. I’m using JA Popup, and still no results 🙁

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@malonso 473805 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can you see it?
    I am completely unable to display it. I’m using JA Popup, and still no results :(</blockquote>

You can send me the screenshot highlighting the part you’re using JA Popup. I will help you to check it.

malonso Developer

1. pop1
    2. pop2
    3. pop3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I finished to config pop module with position-1 position and it’s working fine on your site, see the screenshot

You can enable it from backend and clear cache to check it.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-19-at-14.01.20
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I finished to config pop module with position-1 position and it’s working fine on your site, see the screenshot

You can enable it from backend and clear cache to check it.

malonso Developer

Is there anyway to make an OnLoad function when the home page is displayed so that the popup shows then?

malonso Developer

Is there anyway to make an OnLoad function when the home page is displayed so that the popup shows then?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@malonso 474066 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there anyway to make an OnLoad function when the home page is displayed so that the popup shows then?</blockquote>

I tried to find the solution with your idea but I am afraid it needs heavy customization which is beyond scope of JA support.

malonso Developer

Thank you for your time either way, much appreciated!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  malonso 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum