Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    i have problem with Portfolio layout. I like this becouse it has nice hover effect. I would like to change destination when i click on image (or even on title text) to my external link for example this declarated in field “Link A”. Link A is in options in article (Images and links).

Can anyone help me with this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi its redirected to single articles that is selected .
    it needs heavy custom work to modify layout , to add external links . as its part of core joomla we can not modify it .That is out of ja support scope .

+ if u need some other custom work help you need to upgrade your membership so that i can help u better :).

adi8i Friend

You can do this as following:
    But you need to use extra field groups. or you can search for link a,b,c url and replace where i just showed you.

Go to: templates -> puritty III -> html -> com_content -> category -> portfolio_item.php

And where it say:

<div class="thumbnail">
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($this->item->slug, $this->item->catid)); ?>" title="">

Change this
    <?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($this->item->slug, $this->item->catid)); ?>
    with this
    <?php echo $attribs->get('portfolio-demo') ?>
    or change to this, for article LINK A

<?php $urls = json_decode($this->item->urls); echo $urls->urla; ?>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adi8i 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum