Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

After i made a copy of my T3 template , Module positions and responsive layout disappeared.

how can i fix it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Revert the custom changes if u done on layout files .
    + Check your site root directory does not using index.html file . If issue still there , Kindly PM me your site super user details , I will check it for you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    + Check your site root directory does not using index.html file . If issue still there , Kindly PM me your site super user details , I will check it for you.

kathlenbrun Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 495854 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    + Check your site root directory does not using index.html file . If issue still there , Kindly PM me your site super user details , I will check it for you.</blockquote>

I just cloned my layout, i tried to delete the new one, but my original layout was still broken. And i couldn’t fix it through responsive configuration. So i restore a backup. :((

But i still have to clone a layout without broke my site, can you help me?
    iIf i just copy layout on that copy button, this problem can happen again.

thanks a lot

kathlenbrun Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 495854 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    + Check your site root directory does not using index.html file . If issue still there , Kindly PM me your site super user details , I will check it for you.</blockquote>

I just cloned my layout, i tried to delete the new one, but my original layout was still broken. And i couldn’t fix it through responsive configuration. So i restore a backup. :((

But i still have to clone a layout without broke my site, can you help me?
    iIf i just copy layout on that copy button, this problem can happen again.

thanks a lot

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>PM me your site super user details , I will check it for you.</blockquote>
    If u re store the backup and its working , means there is something with your wrong custom work from you .
    You can apply same work and check layout so we can see which action producing this bug .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>PM me your site super user details , I will check it for you.</blockquote>
    If u re store the backup and its working , means there is something with your wrong custom work from you .
    You can apply same work and check layout so we can see which action producing this bug .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum