Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I have on the homepage of JA_ Appolio different kind of tables. The positions of these tables looks on every resolution different. How can I make that the tables would be on the exact same position for all screen resolutions?

Is it also possible to make these responsive? I bought a plugin which would do this for me, but unfortunately it doesn’t do the right thing for me!

I hope someone could look in the backend (see the login details which I provided)

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can cover the template layout only, since this belongs to content matter, you might want to ask your extension developer for better assistant or find an extension that suites your need here.

kelvin899 Friend

Hi Adam,

Trough that list I bought the responsive table extension. The tables are just basic tables (see image).

Maybe I should hire someone who haves acknowledge in this. Thanks for you reply Adam!

1. tabel
    Adam M Moderator

Hi Kelvin,

FYI, if you want to hire a Joomla! developer, you might want to have a look here.

kelvin899 Friend

Hey Adam,

Thank you for the link! Maybe this will be better for in the future, I used this time freelancers.com!

I saved the link, thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kelvin899 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum