Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Good Morning! How could I leave the writing in whatsnew position fixed? At the moment it only appears when I mouse over it. And how could I change the width and color of the background and font? Below is an attachment showing how you are at the moment and how I would like you to stay.

1. Sem-título-11-1
    2. Sem-título-10
    3. Sem-título13-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that you’ve already customized it as it looks different from our demo site here: http://ja-teline-v.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

When you click New Articles, it will pulldown with list of news (articles) from selected categories, you want to change background of that dropdown?

keytianemouzar Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m afraid that I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to achieve here, it’s a module, what you mean by adding it to a menu? To have the module displays like demo site, pls use the correct position as template uses.

keytianemouzar Friend

In fact I need to do the closest to the attached image.

1. Sem-título14
    Saguaros Moderator

You can try to create new position and add them to header block: root/templates/ja_teline_v/tpls/blocks/header.php

I’ve sent you the documentation in another topic. Pls check it out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum