Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi guys.

I am back working on this template and I have just added a menu called “Gallery”.
    On this menu/page, I would like a gallery set up using a module/plug in I found. I have been trying some things but have not been successful. Nothing happens when I do this even after making sure the module is enabled.

One thing happened which was not so good, my Slideshow on the homepage disappeared.
    So I had to undo the changes I made to make the frontpage running normal again.
    I suppose it has something to do with the module positions… would be very thankful for some advice.

Thanks a lot ,,,, and hope you all had a nice x’mas…

TomC Moderator

In order to try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as set “Optimmize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.

Also, it would be helpful if you could throw together a mock-up screenshot of what it is you are trying to accomplish – so we might better see what you have in mind toward trying to assist you with positioning of your new module.

ninshen Developer

<em>@TomC 291453 wrote:</em><blockquote>In order to try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as set “Optimmize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.

Also, it would be helpful if you could throw together a mock-up screenshot of what it is you are trying to accomplish – so we might better see what you have in mind toward trying to assist you with positioning of your new module.</blockquote>

Hi TOM,

thanks for reply.
    I have a screen shot here of the gallery i want to set up. you can see the error warning.
    i would like to use the sigplus plug in and i have searched the net and apparently I am not alone with this but simply cannot find a thread that offers a solution.
    the site is not online but if the screenshot cannot help, i can pm you login details to backend.

thanks again

1. Untitled
    pavit Moderator

Hi ninshen

<blockquote>the site is not online but if the screenshot cannot help, i can pm you login details to backend.</blockquote>

Could you send me via PM your login details ? i’ll try to take a look and maybe solve your issue

Thanks

ninshen Developer

Hi Pavit. thanks for reply.
    i will pm you the log in details to backend.

Just for your info, I came to know after searching online, that this could have something to do on where the file is located. And I have tried to have a copy of this file all over the place, root, under images, etc… but no luck.
    Would be great if you could help enlighten me. I’m sure it’s something so simple…

pavit Moderator

Hi ninshen

Could you check now ?

You must check all the properties in the plugin configuration.

But it seems to work correctly

The solution was: in your plugin IMAGE BASE FOLDER: you must insert only the base dir i.e /images then in your article you must insert {gallery}myfolder{/gallery} the plugin act on his own to search the folder

That’s all

Happy new year

ninshen Developer

Thanks very much. I need to think that over 🙂 !

so that is ok now, but as a result my slideshow on the homepage disappeared. How can I avoid this?

thanks a million. And best for 2012!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ninshen 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum