Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TomC Moderator

Is the site supposed to be a kind of blog on the topic of Caribbean Toourism? That’s the feel I get when looking through it. If so, then I’m not so sure the Xenia template is the best choice – though many of the images do blend well. Perhaps you might look at the Teline template – which has much more of a “blog” feel to it.

For myself, the site logo doesn’t go well with the overall layout/color scheme of the site.
    Too many colors (in the logo). Might I suggest working on a graphic that more depicts a Caribbean style/feel?

The other thing …. you have some great images within the “slideshow” module position and along the left/right sides … but the middle seems a bit lackluster (visually). Since this is where the eye naturally points to first, might I suggest putting some additional consideration into the layout considerations for the middle area?

Mind you, these are all constructive criticisms … I do think the site is coming along well.

TOM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum