Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I installed 2.1 and it looks ok on the backend. For testing, in admin I enabled all the features and turned on all the auto approves. And I can login to the front-end as a registered user and see options to “Submit News” and “Submit Weblink”.

Here’s my questions:
    1. Submit News does not work at all. It says “You are not authorised to view this resource.”
    2. I can submit a web link and it seems to save ok, but I do not see the link anywhere on the site. Where should it be?
    3. When I submit a web link, in the Categories dropdown, my only choice is “Joomla!”. Since I enabled all categories in the admin, shouldn’t I see all categories listed here?
    4. Once I get it working, can I get Ja Submit to post links to the body of the homepage? Currently it is not available in the config list of Available Categories.

cmol Friend

I got this one mostly resolved. Still working on #3.

Michael Casha Friend

Are they all published and set to be shown in JA Submit’s admin area?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum