Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just updated my site to Joomla 3.4 and when checking around if there were any changes on the frontend I found these “rediger” buttons on the top-right of each article which when clicked enables you to edit the article on the frontend. here’s what I’m referring to: http://37.26.108.115/~jersildvin/omrader/12-bourgogne I disabled frontend links from the backend but there’s still a box above the article with a padlock displaying info on changes made when you hover on it.

How do I disable/erase this?

Thanks for your attention to this matter!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello JA Bookshop is not not compatible with Joomla 3.4
    Please do not update your Joomla .
    If you have done the above update on Test site then wait for official update of template and update joomla only when template is compatible with Joomla 3.4 .

Always take a backup of your site before Joomla/template Update.

pizzahub Friend

Don’t see the rediger buttons on my site which is now 3.4.
    Themes in most cases should work fine with joomla updates (assuming joomla) haven’t introduced major changes / bugs

pankajsharma:
    Is the issue to with bugs in the JA bookshop template or major changes in joomla 3.4.

Any ideas roughly when the new release of JA Bookshop will be released ?

Maybe also good idea to put a note on the JA Bookshop page and sticky note highlighting it is not compatiable with Joomla 3.4?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Maybe also good idea to put a note on the JA Bookshop page and sticky note highlighting it is not compatiable with Joomla 3.4?</blockquote>
    Hi Currently i can not give a list of issues as it can take test , so i would suggest you to not update your live site before official template update .
    If you want to take a test apply the update only on your test site . Or take backup before site update .
    <blockquote>
    Any ideas roughly when the new release of JA Bookshop will be released ?
    </blockquote>

Currently Team is working hard for the monthly template release and as i got a news from here after the template release template testing and update will be next priority work .

pizzahub Friend

ok thanks .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pizzahub 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum