Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, jacomments already allows you to l your facebook/twitter account, but, what if I’m a member of the community?

My idea is, disqus or intensedebate allow you to post your comments in your facebook/twitter profiles, this a must nowadays! and not hard to do (check autotweet NG)… the issue I see is, what if I’m already a member of the community?

I see it would be easy to post login in FB/twitter, but it would be awesome to be albe to link these accounts to our profile, specially if we’re using jomsocial or community builder…

No comment extension does this yet, jacomment is the closer one, and the most feature crowded (not counting the ones using external services, where jacomment plugin is also best…), so, adding this, would make it the ideal solution! right now we have to decide between promoting the use of our communities (ergo using comment systems linked to them (jacomments, jomcomment, jcomments…), or use services that allow us to promote well our sites (disqus, intensedebate, echo…)

The first one that allows us to get our site comments in our users profiles outside our site, while keeping them interested on it’s comuniy, will be the winner 😉

Where could I do afeature request? doubt I would be the only one interested in merging the best of both words (more counting you already did part :))

Morten Hjort Friend

I agree ALOT! I really love the Facebook Comment feature, but need it also for community users. Maybe this could be a feature only available for users who signed up with Facebook in JomSocial?

nghiatd Friend

Dear all,

I have created new feature request for JAComment

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JACOMMENT-276.

We will think about it and if practical, we shall release it in next version.

Best Regards.

johnnydement Friend

Many thanks!

Really, currently, having to decide between promoting or keeping users home, is a hard decision, internet seems now is facebook and twitter, is hard to pop a site, and generate loyalty, when most people prefer to comment at their own places

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  johnnydement 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum