Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can anyone suggest a way to get all user submissions from JA Submit to post to the Joomla frontpage as a list or thumbnail gallery? Either as text with a link or text and thumbnail with a link.

Thanks,
    C

cmol Friend

Does anyone have any ideas for this? I want to have a list of links on a joomla frontpage that are all submitted by users and grouped by day. Can Ja Submit do this? If so, can someone tell me how? If not, can someone suggest a component that does?

Thx,
    C

realace Friend

I am also interested in doing this. Anyone out there have any ideas or suggestions?

cmol Friend

Can anyone suggest a way to get Ja Submit submissions to post to the frontpage?

I am able to submit a post with a title, thumbnail, and link, but I don’t know howt to get it to post to an index page. How is this done? Can it be done? If it cannot, can someone let me know so I can look for a new extension that does…

Thanks,
    C

jmuehleisen Friend

<edited by author … answered the wrong question!>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jmuehleisen 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum